What is FamilyMatters@School?
FamilyMatters@School is a school-based programme that offers parents and students easy access to family life education (FLE) programmes and resources. It seeks to help parents and students enrich and strengthen their family life by equipping them with the skills and confidence to build strong relationships.
Parenting workshops are also conducted by experts and professionals on family related talks on discipline and motivation.
Some of our Familymatters@School Parenting Talks and Students programmes are:
- Transition to Secondary School
- Financial Intelligence for Our Teenagers
- Simple Ways to Bond with Your Children
- Building Stronger Bond with your Family
- The 5 Love Languages
- Teen Space, Teen Privacy: Building Trust with your Teenager
- Cyber Wellness
- 5 Love Languages
- Social Etiquette