Sec 1 Posting - Report to School
Secondary 1 (S1) posting process
Most students are placed in secondary schools through the S1 posting process, which takes place once the PSLE results are released. Click here to learn about the process and how to prepare.
Operating Hours of School Bookshop at Bukit Batok Secondary School during the school holidays:
|Mon, 23-Dec-19||8:30 to 15:00|
|Tue, 24-Dec-19||8:30 to 12:00|
|Thu, 26-Dec-19||8:30 to 15:00|
|Fri, 27-Dec-19||8:30 to 15:00|
|Sat, 28-Dec-19||8:30 to 12:00|
|Mon, 30-Dec-19||8:30 to 15:00|
- School Bookshop Operating Hours during term time will be Mon - Fri, 7.00am to 3.00pm. Closed on eve of Public Holidays & Public Holidays.
- You may purchase school uniform from our school bookshop or at the bookshop HQ.
- Contact details of bookshop HQ:
Asencio Pte Ltd
Address: 120 Hillview Ave, #05-01 Kewalram Hillview, Singapore 669594
Tel: 6764 3102
Mon-Fri: 9.00am to 5.30pm (Last walk-in at 5.00pm)
Sat: 9.00am to 1.30pm (Please call to make appointment first.)
Closed on Sundays, Eve of Public Holidays & Public Holidays.
MOE Financial Assistance Scheme
The MOE FAS provides financial assistance to eligible Singapore Citizen students. More information can be viewed from https://www.moe.gov.sg/education/financial-assistance
Application form for MOE FAS 2020 is available from the school’s General Office.
a) For new applications, you will be required to submit the following documents:-
- Recent Pay Slip/Employer Letter
- CPF Transaction/Contribution Statement for past 12 months
- Copies of NRIC/Birth Certs of all household members
- Copy of Divorced/Death Certificate (if applicable)
b) For pre-approved applications by Primary school, please bring along the MOE FAS 2020 Approval Letter issued by your Primary School.