Home > Total Curriculum > Programmes > Discipline
To nurture BBSSians to be self-directed students who practice respect & responsibility.
The Discipline Committee 2016
- Ms Chamb Cherk Ing - Principal (Advisor)
- Mrs Peggy Koh - Vice-Principal (Advisor)
- Mr Mak Yew Chong - Vice-Principal (Advisor)
- Mr Lee Khoon Peng - PD/Devt Discipline
- Mr Neo Chuan Ann - Operation Manager
- Mr Kevin Loh - Dean / Sec 1E/NA (Covering)
- Ms Marinda Ali - Dean / Sec 2E/NA
- Mr Goh Thye Heng - Dean / Sec 3E
- Ms Dianah Abdullah - Dean / Sec 4E & 5NA
- Mrs Quek Meng Chee - Dean / Sec 3 & 4NA
- Mr Syam Lal - Dean / Normal (Technical)
- Mdm Norashikin - PD / Character Development
Respect & Responsibility
- Maintain self-respect by ensuring proper behaviour at all times
- Maintain school image (eg. proper school attire, during school functions, competitions, etc)
- Care for personal and others’ property
- Proper use of school facilities (eg. classrooms, canteen, school grounds, toilets)
- Regular attendance at lessons, CCA, enrichment programmes, school functions
- Completion and submission of homework
- Class in order even during the absence of the teacher
- Care and consideration for others
- A high level of responsibility and respect for others.
- A deep sense of belonging to BBSS.
- Individuals who value education, want to learn and desire to get the most out of the varied experience the school has to offer.
- All teachers are engaged actively in instilling discipline.